• Shell cordovan (or cordovan) is a rare, world-famous leather;
• This layer exists only in equine hides and has its maximum thickness on the rump area. One horse hide can yield only two small oval pieces of cordovan - two shells.
• The "holy grail" of leathers, shell cordovan is the hardest natural wearing material in the world.
• due to high quality and stiffness, this leather will last for 15-30 years;
• shell cordovan does not develop the small wrinkles which often appear in calfskin and cow leather;
• vegetable tanned shell cordovan will age beautifully with a unique patina;
• shell cordovan is an extremely shiny leather, this gloss can be easily maintained by brushing;
- only two shells can be made from one horse hide;
- production takes up to 6 months;
- only highest quality materials used (aniline dye, oil, greases, tanning blends);
- however, the price of shell cordovan we offer is the best available on the market;
• Our shell cordovan leather is vegetable tanned only and produced only in Italy, in Toscana region. This is the best place on Earth for leather production. An excellent set of air, water, and soft climate makes this region suitable for leather tanning.
• No animals died for leather production, only by natural reasons or meat.
• You can request a cancellation within 2 days of purchase.
• Contact us within 14 days of delivery and ship items back to us within 21 days of delivery. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
• If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• All prices provided on this website are final.
• Customers from EU / Italy should provide their VAT number, otherwise we must add Italian IVA (22%) above.
• We do not charge any additional taxes for export purchasing.
• Buyers are responsible for customs and import taxes that may apply.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
• We mainly use FedEx Express shipping service, 4-5 days for most destinations.
• For EU orders we ship by TNT/UPS/FedEx/DPD services.
• Orders from Italy shipped by GLS.
• Orders from Indonesia, Russia, Ukraine and upon request, are shipped via EMS Post express service.
• Some orders shipped by resellers, in this case we will notify you.
• Our web shop is powered by Shopify - worldwide trusted e-commerce platform.
• We accept the PayPal payments by default - the most secure and confident payment system on the planet.
• If you prefer Bank wire - please choose this option during check-out and contact us for invoice request.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.